How To Dress Up a White T-Shirt

Hi ladies!  Today, I wanna talk about one basic item ... one really really basic item you all MUST have!  It's a WHITE T-shirt !!!...


Hi ladies! 

Today, I wanna talk about one basic item ... one really really basic item you all MUST have! 



It's a WHITE T-shirt!!!! 



You may or may not have a white T-shirt.... 
but trust me! 
The White T-shirt is so basic but goes really really well with your any kind of casual outing styles! 


So today I'm introducing really really basic ways of how to wear white T-shirt! 


Here's a white T-shirt from Dotti I'm using. 


By the way, Dotti have a wide range of color basic tops at pretty good price ($10 to $15 usually). So if you don't have a basic T-shirt, what you need to do now is to head to the shop!!! 









Okay, so let's start with jeans! 





JEANS











In summer, just wear a plain white T-shirt and either jeans or black pants with your favorite necklaces or scarf! 








They're my favorite necklaces by the way!




Even short pants are good in coming hot weather :) 









Because the white T-shirt is such a simple item, it's nice to wear an accessory that stands out! (like a big necklace I'm wearing in the photo!) 







Maybe not with really bright color pants.... keep it simple... it's a tip ! 









I found T-shirt-in-style makes you look better.... 

What do you think? Which style do you prefer? 




SKIRTS 







I've never tried white T-shirt with my navy skirt from Dotti but now I love this style! 






And even this tight style of skirt goes great with the white T-shirt!! 

I found more casual outing styles through writing this post :) 


OVERALLS






If you have got an overall item(either skirt style or short/long pants style)... 
plain T-shirt (white, black, navy...) is definitely what you should wear inside!!! 


Remember to keep everything simple over all when you go for white T-shirt style :) 




Did you find any favorites from the styles I introduced to you today? 


If you're a person who are stressed about choosing what to wear to uni.. 
Now you know what you can do! 

Get a white T-shirt and try out some of the styles I have shown you with items you've already got!!! 


Happy Blogging! 

Misaki Xxx 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images